Boiler installation in Plymstock
Plymstock plumbing and heating provide boiler installation in Plymstock and the surrounding areas. To help you decide if you need a repair or to invest in a boiler we have added our 5 top reasons below.
Top 5 reasons to invest in a new Boiler Installation in Plymstock
- Studies conducted by which have shown that home owners in terraced or semi-detached homes could be saving up to £400 a year with a brand new energy efficient boiler. This would mean your Plymstock boiler installation would be paid for in 4 years and every year after that you are saving a large amount of money.
- New boilers can come with a warranty of over 7 years. It is a lot more cost effective to have a boiler under warranty than continue paying for repairs to an old boiler.
- If you have a boiler that is over ten years old it might not be complying with current legal legislations. This is something to really look into if you are a landlord.
- Landlords also need to be aware of the current legislation that came into effect on the 1st of January 2013. Your boiler ha to have a flue that is accessible to a Gas safe engineer. I it is not you will fail your inspection.
- If you are having to call out a gas safe engineer more than once a year it will be more cost effective to buy a new boiler. Our boiler installation in Plymstock come with a warranty and you can get a combi boiler swap for as little as £1700
Annual fuel costs with different boiler types (source: Sedbuk)
Boiler type Efficiency Flat Terraced Semi-detached Detached
Old gas heavy weight 55% £779 £1062 £1204 £1705
Old gas light weight 65% £659 £898 £1019 £1442
New non-condensing 78% £549 £749 £849 £1202
New condensing 89% £481 £656 £744 £1053
As you can see from the table above you will save a lot of money with a new boiler so it is worth the investment. For any further information on our Boiler installation in Plymstock please call us today for a free no obligation quote.